- About Us
- News & Features
- Contact Us
Dear Adult Ballet students,
Thank you for your continuous support of our Adult Ballet classes.
Our Adult Ballet Beginner class on Tuesdays, 7.30pm – 9pm has been very well-received, and we are happy to see many students develop an interest in ballet.
Due to an overwhelming number of students, we will be introducing a booking system for the Beginner class, starting from the class on 3 July, Tuesday.
We hope to continuously provide you with a pleasant and enjoyable learning experience, and seek your kind understanding and cooperation with the implementation of this new system.
Things to Note
*The booking system applies only to the Adult Beginner class on Tuesday.
Class: Adult Ballet Beginner
Day/Time: Tuesday 7.30pm – 9pm
Maximum: 18 students
– Students will need to book their lesson in advance. Walk-ins will not be allowed into the class in the event that the class is full.
– Slots will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis. If the class is full, students will be placed on waitlist.
– Bookings for each class will open 1 week before the class date.
– Please mark your attendance at our front desk before entering the classroom.
Cancellation of Bookings
– We accept cancellations up to 1 day before the class.
– Please note that the class will be marked on your “Pay As You Dance” card in the event of no-shows or same-day cancellations.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– SMS / Whatsapp: 8228 0693
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.