- About Us
- Contact Us
Booking Form for existing “Pay As You Dance” cardholders: https://forms.gle/p7MFZZ6rrrSYoAnP7
Book A Trial Form for new students: https://www.cityballetacademy.com/book-trial
|Ballet Intro Course Level 1 (8 weeks per cycle)||No background required||Monday 7.30 – 9pm
(current cycle 19 Oct – 7 Dec 2020)
|DG Studio 2||Bao Yishuang|
|Sunday 11.05 – 12.35pm
(current cycles 4 Oct – 29 Nov 2020)
|DG Studio 1||Rachel Ng|
|Ballet Intro Course Level 2 (8 weeks per cycle)||1 – 3 months||Tuesday 7.45 – 9.15pm
(current cycle 20 Oct – 8 Dec 2020)
|DG Studio 1||Bao Yishuang|
|Ballet Beginner Level 1
||3 – 6 months||Thursday 7.45 – 9.15pm||DG Studio 1||Bao Yishuang|
|Sunday 12.30 – 2pm||O22 Small Studio||Bao Yishuang|
|Ballet Beginner Level 2||6 months & above||Saturday 1.05 – 2.35pm||O22 Small Studio||Lindsey Lum
|Ballet Intermediate (with pointe)||1 year & above||Wednesday 7.40 – 9.10pm||DG Studio 2||Wang Weiwei|
|Ballet Advanced (with additional 30-min pointe class)
*30-min pointe class is optional and will be 1/2 chop on the PAUD card
|2 years & above||Monday 7 – 8.30pm
(optional pointe session 8.30-9pm)
|DG Studio 1||Leane Lim
|Leotard, tights, ballet shoes
*For students without ballet attire, gymwear or other clothing that will not restrict movement are welcome as well!
*Students are advised to wear socks if they do not have ballet shoes.
“Pay As You Dance!” is a card system for all Adult Dance classes at City Ballet Academy. This class card system gives adult students flexibility of attending classes as and when you like, at affordable prices! Students are able to attend any Adult Ballet class at all City Ballet Academy outlets, allowing you to experience classes at various levels, and with different teachers.
|NO. OF CLASSES||PRICE||VALIDITY PERIOD|
(one-time payment upon purchase of 1st card)
– Students will need to book their lesson in advance. Walk-ins will not be allowed into the class in the event that the class is full.
– Slots will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis. If the class is full, students will be placed on waitlist.
– Bookings for each class will open 1 week before the class date.
– Please mark your attendance at our front desk before entering the classroom.
Cancellation of Bookings
– We accept cancellations up to 1 day before the class.
– Please note that the class will be marked on your “Pay As You Dance” card in the event of no-shows or same-day cancellations.
– Booking Form for existing “Pay As You Dance” cardholders: https://forms.gle/p7MFZZ6rrrSYoAnP7
– Book A Trial Form for new students: https://www.cityballetacademy.com/book-trial
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– SMS / Whatsapp: 82280693 (Dhoby Ghaut)