- About Us
- Contact Us
Booking Form for existing “Pay As You Dance” cardholders: https://forms.gle/p7MFZZ6rrrSYoAnP7
Book A Trial Form for new students: https://www.cityballetacademy.com/book-trial
|Ballet Intro Course (8 weeks per cycle)
*new cycle starts 30 June 2020*
|No background required||Tuesday 7.45 – 9.15pm||DG Studio 1||Bao Yishuang|
|Ballet Beginner Level 1
||No background required||Thursday 7.45 – 9.15pm||DG Studio 1||Bao Yishuang|
|Ballet Beginner Level 2||6 months & above||Saturday 1 – 2.30pm||DG Studio 2||Bao Yishuang|
|Ballet Intermediate (with pointe)||1 year & above||Wednesday 7.40 – 9.10pm||DG Studio 2||Ma Yu|
|Ballet Advanced (with additional 30-min pointe class)
*30-min pointe class is optional and will be 1/2 chop on the PAUD card
|2 years & above||Monday 7 – 8.30pm
(optional pointe session 8.30-9pm)
|DG Studio 2||Mayu|
|Ballet Intro||No background required||Wednesday 7.30 – 9pm
Sunday 6.10 – 7.40pm *from 19 July*
|White Sands||Bao Yishuang|
|Ballet Beginner Level 1
||No background required||Sunday 12.10 – 1.40pm||White Sands||Bao Yishuang|
||No background required||Sunday 6.10 – 7.40pm *last class 12 July*||White Sands||Bao Yishuang
|Latin Beginner||No background required||Saturday 12.30 – 2pm
Thursday 7.30 – 9pm
|White Sands||Lindsey Lum|
|Recommended Attire for Ballet and Lyrical|
|Leotard, tights, ballet shoes
*For students without ballet attire, gymwear or other clothing that will not restrict movement are welcome as well!
*Students are advised to wear socks if they do not have ballet shoes.
|Recommended Attire for Latin|
|Latin shoes (Heel height 2.75 inches)
Half-body latin skirt
“Pay As You Dance!” is a card system for all Adult Dance classes at City Ballet Academy. This class card system gives adult students flexibility of attending classes as and when you like, at affordable prices! Students are able to attend any Adult Ballet class at all City Ballet Academy outlets, allowing you to experience classes at various levels, and with different teachers.
|NO. OF CLASSES||PRICE||VALIDITY PERIOD|
(one-time payment upon purchase of 1st card)
– Students will need to book their lesson in advance. Walk-ins will not be allowed into the class in the event that the class is full.
– Slots will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis. If the class is full, students will be placed on waitlist.
– Bookings for each class will open 1 week before the class date.
– Please mark your attendance at our front desk before entering the classroom.
Cancellation of Bookings
– We accept cancellations up to 1 day before the class.
– Please note that the class will be marked on your “Pay As You Dance” card in the event of no-shows or same-day cancellations.
– Booking Form for existing “Pay As You Dance” cardholders: https://forms.gle/p7MFZZ6rrrSYoAnP7
– Book A Trial Form for new students: https://www.cityballetacademy.com/book-trial
– Email: email@example.com
– SMS / Whatsapp: 82280693